Thursday, June 5, 2008

LAUNCH DECK

IMPERIUM GRAV-TANK






ELDAR FALCONS ON PATROL


ELDAR INTERDICTION FALCON



ELDAR PATHFINDER FALCON








ELDAR GRAV-TANK
(Armorcast)





Since I'm on a Warhammer roll here's a few more pics from my model collection.
These are my earlier builds from 1998- 2000 many of the builds featured are discontinued Armorcast Warhammer kits, which only collectors like myself still have (Check out E-Bay they are quite pricey, downright scary if you can find them).
Stay tuned, the newer stuff is in the wings, my collection is quite extensive since I've been building for over 40 years, now that's scary!
So for now featured models are just a "TEASE", the "MO BETTA STUFF" is yet to come!!!!!

1 comment:

G-Girl said...

Hey Mr. Wormhole, I don't know who you are, but I like your style. You go boy! I mean, go wormhole!:)

Gladney~