Monday, June 2, 2008

Mak variants





Mak. STORK

Here are a few of the projects I have been working on! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/zero-gflickercom/)

Lately I have been in a construction / Idea mode, the Spirits (NO! I don't men the 40 proof kind) haven't moved me to the painting and finishing stage as yet, but I am hopeful the painting spirit will visit me soon.

I am thinking of entering the Squadron Masters Competition this year just for "GIGGLES", I think I may just shake up the competition a bit.

The concept of open judging gives me a warm and fuzzy, I break all the model building rules any way so why not jump in the middle of open judging.

The thought of competing against Armor, and Aircraft with Science Fiction really appeals to me..............!!!!!
All models displayed won first place in their category in both IPMS Dallas and Fort Worth contests.

No comments: